Where Defense Boxes Collects Information
Defense Boxes collects and processes certain information about you through the services you use, such as our website, when you subscribe to our newsletter, through in-person events and through social media sites. Defense Boxes also collects the information you provide when filling out a form on our websites, as well as through communications with us via email, telephone, mail, face-to-face, and other communications channels.
What Information We Collect
Defense Boxes may collect one or more of the following types of information:
- Personal details (e.g. title, full name)
- Contact details (e.g. address, email, phone number)
- Contact preferences
- IP address, location data, or browser information
How We Use the Information We Collect
We collect, process, and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Responding to your inquiries
- Communicating with you about your transactions or subscriptions with us and sending you information about products on our websites or about our business
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies
- Sending you information about programs, activities, and events by e-mail or another medium
- Optimizing or improving our products, services, and operations
- Improving your experience on our website
- Research and development
- Managing our organization
How We Store and Protect Your Data
Defense Boxes uses commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help ensure and demonstrate that your personal information is safe from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures shall be reviewed and updated when necessary. All online transactions are done on a secure server. This means that information entered on the transaction page is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission. On secure pages, a “closed” lock symbol is displayed in the bottom part of your browser screen and the website address in the address bar at the top of the browser screen starts with an “https” instead of an “http”. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent.
Data Sharing and Data Transfers
Defense Boxes does not sell or share your data to third parties.